Adam Sandler debuts a song about life during the coronavirus, shouting out essential workers and medical professionals helping everyone through the pandemic.
It’s not easy for a movie-star to age – especially when you’re a stop motion animated skeleton monster. Phil, once a terrifying villain of the silver-screen, struggles to find work in modern Hollywood due to being an out-of-date special effect.
G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero follows an elite team of soldiers as they battle the evil Cobra organization. These heroes thwart the COBRA’s desire for world domination at every turn, cleverly stopping them from controlling the weather, creating unstoppable weapons, and genetically engineering super-warriors.
Hasbro has released 15 G.I. JOE episodes on YouTube for free streaming. They comprise the show’s first two five-part miniseries — “The M.A.S.S. Device” and “The Revenge of Cobra” — as well as the first five-part story of Season 1, “The Pyramid of Darkness.” Enjoy the Marathon in your self isolation quarantine.
- The M.A.S.S. Device, Part 1: The Cobra Strikes
- The M.A.S.S. Device, Part 2: Slave of the Cobra Master
- The M.A.S.S. Device, Part 3: The Worms of Death
- The M.A.S.S. Device, Part 4: Duel in the Devil’s Cauldron
- The M.A.S.S. Device, Part 5: A Stake in the Serpent’s Heart
- The Revenge of Cobra, Part 1: In the Cobra’s Pit
- The Revenge of Cobra, Part 2: The Vines of Evil
- The Revenge of Cobra, Part 3: The Palace of Doom
- The Revenge of Cobra, Part 4: Battle on the Roof of the World
- The Revenge of Cobra, Part 5: Amusement Park of Terror
- The Pyramid of Darkness, Part 1: The Further Adventures of G.I. Joe
- The Pyramid of Darkness, Part 2: Rendezvous in the City of the Dead
- The Pyramid of Darkness, Part 3: Three Cubes to Darkness
- The Pyramid of Darkness, Part 4: Chaos in the Sea of Lost Souls
- The Pyramid of Darkness, Part 5: Knotting Cobra’s Coils
Wanting a fresh start, Lauren (Emily Green) moves into a house with her daughter (Stella Edwards) and new boyfriend (Nick Hurley)—but the spirits of the house have plans to turn them all against each other in very bizarre ways.
The earth is our home, and while we like to think we know a good deal about it, there are still some mysteries that scientists are looking to unravel.